Thursday, February 7, 2013

Starting Stats on Day 1 of 7.

Okay, so "attempting" a 1 week test period of making my diet mainly just protein shakes.  I've decided to use Muscle Pharm's Combat Powder (Orange Creamsicle flavor...delicious!).... so right now, it's a shake for breakfast around 8am, then another around 10am.... a high protein, low carb lunch (like maybe a sandwich or Subway)...then another shake after my workout (maybe around 3:30pm)...then a protein only dinner (such as half pound of grilled chicken tenderloin, pork tenderloin or a extra lean 96/4 grilled hamburger patty w/ a piece of fat-free cheese)...and then another protein shake right before bed (but Casein protein for the last one right before bed).

Day one started on 02/06/13 and my body stats (I'm a 6' 1" male) that morning at 8:37AM was: 
Weight: 193.5
Fat Weight: 46.2 
Fat Percentage: 23.9

(I don't really care about my overall weight, just my body fat weight/fat%....the only way you should measure in the "fit world")

Of course I'm trying to exercise every day for one hour as usual. (mainly weight training with some cardio as well)

Also, took a sample diet pill that came in the mail called STIM 10 (made me feel a little crazy though since I'm very sensitive to stimulants)

No comments:

Post a Comment