Friday, February 15, 2013

FINAL RESULTS!!

Okay, so yesterday was supposed to be the last day (Day 7) of the Mainly Protein Shake Only Diet....well I'm still going to count it even though it was Valentine's Day and my wife brought home a small cookie cake and a bottle of wine which I ended up eating over half the entire cookie cake, 2 snack size bag of chips along with half the bottle of wine.  I also cooked us a New York Strip steak and trimmed the fat..but at least I didn't make a side.  Anyways, I'm going to do the diet today just to compensate for me getting off track at dinner, but since this mornings weigh in supposed to be the last, I'll let it be.  (but I think I may do this diet a few days a week or maybe one full week a month...especially if I slip up in my cutting fat phases)....I don't think the cookie and stuff from last night has had time to really turn into fat and register as that on the scale yet based on the stats this morning (I'm sure it will show up in the next day or two)...but here they are:

Weight: 185.4
Fat lbs:  40.9
Fat %:    22.1%

So OVERALL I think this is a great 1 week diet!!  I felt a little hungry here and there...and I did eat all those carbs at the end (i.e. the cookie cake), but if I can just NOT GAIN WEIGHT...or heck, even lose more weight later on I think the 7 official days results were good b/c that's:

Total Weight Loss:  8.1 lbs 
Total Fat lbs Loss:   5.3 lbs
Fat% Loss:               1.8%

(4.2% of overall body weight loss IN ONE WEEK! - heck, you don't see that on The Biggest Loser sometimes in a week on morbid obese people!...so I'm pretty proud of these results!)

3 comments:

  1. I plan to do this diet starting today. I have just done my official weigh in and I am looking forward to posotive results. I hope to get a large reduction on the scale and the fat loss too. If I could do 8pounds wow I will be ecstatic. I hope I remember to post back to let you know about my results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nitrogen is converted into uric acid. Which, it is excreted via the urine from the kidneys and the skin through sweat. protein shake blenders

    ReplyDelete