Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 3 Results - (02/08/13)

The start of day 3 (which is still only being on the diet for about 48 hours) still showed pretty good results...3 pounds of straight fat in 48 hours!?..heck yes!!....here are today's stats at 7:32am:

Weight: 188.5 lbs
Body Fat Weight: 43.2 lbs
Body Fat Percentage: 23.0%

Given this digital scale can not always be accurate...and my water level fluctuate, I'm still okay with today's results.  Only bad thing is that the weekend is about here and I have 2 dinners to go out to on 02/10/13....so hopefully I can choose wisely from the menus...and I guess once those meals have processed (usually takes my body about 48 hours), the scale will tell me around 02/12/13!  Looks like I may just have to double up on workouts this weekend to compensate!

No comments:

Post a Comment